Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bradlee is 4!



Bradlee turned 4 this week and had a fun-filled day of parties, friends, cake, treats, museum, and dinner. I told him that we would be opening his presents between the museum and dinner and he said, "What presents?" I said, "Your birthday presents." He said, "I get birthday presents?! Where are they?!" Pretty cute. He got a lot of little things for his birthday, because that's what he loves best. He made up a game with some of his little things called, "Barn Travacles." I have no idea how to play but Sarah does! He has had these cleaning kicks lately. He'll just get really into cleaning up the house (this is a miracle, seriously.) He'll get mad if people interrupt him and after picking up all the stuff off the living room floor, he wanted me to pick up Samuel because he was the last thing left on the floor! When I asked him why he was so into cleaning up, he said, "I want a happy mom." Often when I ask him to do something and he is resistant, I ask him, "Would you like to listen and have a happy mom or do you want a grumpy mom?" I guess he really knows his mom! Here he is sporting his new MarioKart pjs. He loves to make crazy-looking Miis on the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment