Bradlee saw a real racecar at the gas station the other day (this is NASCAR country you know - scary) and was totally excited. He said, "Look! It's a real racecar! I can't believe it! I didn't know they were real - I thought they were make-believe!"
He likes to create books by my stapling together a bunch of his drawings. Recent titles include, "The Destroy Book" and "The Fast Train Book."
He saw a picture of Uncle Ryne and Uncle Connor when they were little and we couldn't convince him it wasn't him and Jacob.
He was upset the other day so he correctly copied a "Do Not Enter" sign from the Fancy Nancy book and stuck it to his door.
He made a worm out of a pipe cleaner and named it "Spit."
I was putting the kids to bed by myself the other night when Brandon was at a meeting. I lost track of Bradlee and saw my bedroom door open. I prepared for the worst - lotion rubbed on my bathroom or he's disposed of my earrings again. I really found him hiding under my pillows fast asleep!
And finally, BRADLEE CAN READ! Yesterday he read 2 books by himself and 3 more today. He's sounding out and recognizing words. Very exciting stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment