Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kidisms



Samuel tries to say "Hip hip hooray" but it comes out "Hick hick foray!" Different meaning.






Sarah enjoyed her birthday and is already planning next year's festivities. She spends a lot of time thinking about her future husband and children, how many kids she'll have and what their names will be. She told me today she wants to be a doctor when she grows up.






The other night Sarah talked in her sleep: "I love Jacob. I love buckets. I love that." Then she turned over and went back to sleep.






Another night she yelled in her sleep: "Samuel! Samuel! SAMUEL!" Then she kept on snoring. Samuel couldn't hear her because he had his head under his pillow. New song: "I'll leave my Samo, under his pillow..."






Samuel, though extremely good at speaking, still makes errors sometimes. He's convinced that every phone call is for him and loves to talk to Gma April on the phone. The other day he enthusiastically greeted her, "Hi Gma A-hole!!"






Samuel calls all of his stuffed animals his "guys". He's excited to go to the father-son "camp-up" this year. One night during the closing song of family night he fell off the piano bench and got a 1/2" incision in his tongue and a cut on his cheek. When the bandaid on his cheek came off he sadly said, "I fumped my face."

1 comment:

  1. It is so amazing to see your kids growing up and being so cute and looking just like their parents!!! Wish we were still neighbors. BTW, the basement looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete