Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bradlee


Bradlee had a traumatic experience a week or so ago. He was digging the flower garden with Jacob and Gma Sonna and just happen to dig his shovel right into a yellowjacket nest. He was stung 10 times before we were able to get him in. Luckily, he's not allergic, but he is traumatized. He refuses to go outside without me or Brandon and is not okay with any bug that flies or makes a buzzing sound. I hope he's not scarred for life. The other night, Bradlee said, "When I'm the age of Daddy, I'm going to marry mommy." We explained that I'm already married, so he decided to marry Aunt Meghan. Daddy suggested maybe Bradlee could marry one of his friends that is a girl, but Bradlee insisted that since Sarah was his friend, he was going to marry her. Jacob explained that you're supposed to marry someone who is just your friend, not your sister.

Bradlee enjoys running around in the pitch-dark basement with his head lamp on. Brandon tried to catch him down there in the dark, but all he could see was a bobbing white light and hear hysterical laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment