Jacob lost his first tooth about a month ago while I was telling him why Aunt Lauren left a crazy message for us after she had her wisdom teeth removed. He was playing with a ball in his mouth and out flew his tooth! We didn't even know it was loose! He has taught himself the first few notes of 2 different hymns - one of which he can play the chords. Yes, we're going to get him into piano lessons, but who knows if he'll actually need them or if he'll just teach himself! He's been writing cute little illustrated books lately with titles such as, "I love Samuel" and "Family." I especially liked his drawing of Samuel's stroller. Additionally, Jacob renamed one of his stuffed animals "Antartica Santa Smith" - bad initials! The boys received a "battery-powerated" jeep from a friend who moved. It's pretty fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment