Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bradleeisms

I forgot to mention that evil Batman sprinkles evil dust on people. Thanks. I also forgot to say what Sarah named her baby doll - "Tropical bird." Bradlee was watching Brandon put on deodorant and asked, "Does that put hair under your arms?" He shined Daddy's foot with a cloth while he was trying to say a prayer. Bradlee put a stuffed animal under his shirt and said he was a bully because, "Bullies have big bellies - it makes them stronger." That's nice to know! When we sat down to dessert, Bradlee puked a little because he had too much in his mouth. He said, "I tried to laugh but I puked instead."
Jacob was supposed to share a scripture on prophets. I tried to remember a scripture mastery and told him D&C 1:25. That wasn't it, but he read it in Primary and sat down. All the leaders looked at me trying not to bust up. Look it up!

2 comments:

  1. really nice scripture to share with the class..... man, I wish we lived by each other, I think our kids would have a blast together.

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Awesome scripture! I bet Melissa Tyler loved that!

    ReplyDelete