Sunday, September 25, 2011
Jacob is giant
Jacob insisted that he grew an inch a week this summer, which is not exactly true but not that far off. He refuses to wear anything but sports pants and basketball shorts. He's playing flag football and Brandon is helping coach, carrying on the Smith tradition. He's in THIRD GRADE! It's crazy. He loves reading and is collecting Japanese erasers right now (?). He's excited to be able to do drama and dance now that he's in 3rd grade. He got cereal for everyone the other day without being asked and said his first day of school was, "Awesome!" He's excited about the basement renovation which is in full swing and that's helping the other kids be excited too. The other day he asked why I wouldn't make my own pesto with the fresh farm basil we got and I told him that I'd never worked with fresh garlic before and I was sort of afraid of it. He said, "What are you, a vampire?" It was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahah the vampire comment killed me!
ReplyDelete