Sunday, September 25, 2011

Samuel's comedic timing

When Brandon and I kiss, Samuel gets on his hands and knees and goes between our legs barking and pretending to be a puppy. I'm not really sure what it means.

One Saturday morning, Brandon and I were trying to rest in our bed while all the kids were getting up. Samuel can't get out of his crib and was yelling for us to come get him. He finally said, "Mommy, Daddy, get outta that bed! 1,2,3..." He was counting until we listened! It worked!

Samuel will tell you when he's tired. When I put him down for his nap, I sing him "Whenever I hear the song of a bird" and he leans on my shoulder. If my hair is in the way, he grabs it and says, "Here you go."

Brandon came home from work the other day and Samuel and Sarah were drinking chocolate milk in sippy cups. Brandon said, "Where's my sippy cup?" to which Samuel responded, "I don't think so."

Bradlee wanted to push Samuel in his stroller but Samuel said, "No, I'll scream."

Samuel and Sarah like to play the "Trip Game" where one of them lies on the floor in the living room and the other one runs down the hall to them and jumps or attempts to jump over them and then they switch as they laugh hysterically.

Sometimes when you tell Samuel you love him, he says, "Thanks!" Bradlee calls him Sam a lot and Sarah and Samuel play doctor, where Samuel gets covered up in Sarah's bed and she tends to him. Jacob had the idea to buy him a new rubber duckie with his own allowance money and Samuel calls it a "Ruboo Duckie" - it's super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment