Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bradlee-isms this week


This shot is so Bradlee, squashy ears and all! Bradlee's pillowcase was off his pillow and he said, "The pillow's peel is off! Put it back on!" He also prayed that Samuel would be able to get out of mommy's tummy all by himself. I was crying about something recently and Bradlee, with a very confused look on his face, asked me, "What's all that wet stuff on your face?" Bradlee and Sarah were very quiet while I was in the bathroom, helping Jacob who was in the shower. When I came out, I realized why they hadn't fought while I was in there. Bradlee found my hidden Mother's Day Lindt truffles and downed quite a few, unwrapped most of the rest and shared with his sister (she had chocolate all over her face!). Bradlee had been reprimanded a few times for not sitting the right way in his chair at the dinner table. All of a sudden, he flipped off head-first and hit the floor while his body smacked into the wall. He must have known he wasn't going to get any sympathy because all we heard was, "I'm okay!" We couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment