Monday, May 25, 2009
Jacob the golfer
We finally busted out the golf clubs that Grandpa Tave gave Jacob for Christmas (they've been in the shed all winter). We went out to the field and Jacob did a pretty good job. He hit one with his driver about 30 or 40 yards. I made sure to teach him that one of the most important rules of golf is to not hit the ball toward people. He's also a real golfer now because his first big hit went straight into the woods and was lost! He had a fun time. I also found an automatic putter at the thrift store and he practiced putting a lot. At one point he got really frustrated and said, "I did everything right and it still didn't go in the hole! I'm never playing golf again!" About 10 seconds later, he picked up his club and went back to putting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment