The never-ending adventures of Bradlee. He is liking preschool more since he got a lot of "pajama clothes" (aka sweatpants) for Christmas so it's not so much of a fight to get him dressed anymore. If I don't pay enough attention, Bradlee only eats dairy - chocolate milk, yogurt and cheese. He also has a major sweet tooth. He loves plain brown sugar. While I was in the bathroom once, he climbed up on the counter, got out the brown sugar, hid behind the couch and stuffed as much as he could in his mouth before I got out and found him. He loves to bake with me more than any of the other kids - maybe that's why... While Brandon's family was here, they bought a bag of candy. Bradlee got up in the morning before everyone else and stood by the trash can, eating the chocolate candies and throwing away the evidence (wrappers). When Papa found him, Bradlee confessed, "I ate a LOT." Bradlee started sunbeams in church. Bradlee would prefer not to wear underwear...ever. And never leave the masking tape unattended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment