Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brandon and Angela

We celebrated our 8th anniversary in January! I told Brandon I want to go on an international trip for our 10th. We went out to dinner and to a concert at the college by the Carolina Chocolate Drops - a string band. It was awesome. Check them out. The girl in the group had the best voice I think I've ever heard. It was fabulous - people dancing in the aisles and everything. Brandon loves his job - gets to work on supercool projects like anti-chemical warfare clothing, improving home oxygen and parts for the next Mars rover. Creare is a great company with great people and a down-to-earth atmosphere. I'm writing to my sister on her mission in CA, teaching the women at church and just trying to keep my head above water with all I have to do. I've enjoyed having extra help from Brandon's family and my mom this winter, and I've also enjoyed using our new snowblower, though we haven't had to use it that much yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment