I know, it's unbelievable. Jacob is 7. He took his friend Isaac with us and we went mini golfing and ate ice-cream. They seriously mini-golfed 36 holes. It was incredible. And no, I forgot the camera. (hey, I did the first 24 holes on my own with 5 kids before Brandon could get off work!) Sorry. But I did take a picture of him on his new bike - pretty cool.
He was playing Sorry with Sarah and one of his stuffed animals the other day but Sarah quit before it was over so he told us he was playing with "imaginary Sarah."
He ate a bunch of junk food the other day and we just don't eat very much processed food. Most of our treats are homemade. Anyway, so it really didn't agree with him. When our early bird (Bradlee) woke up, he had these spots all over him. He said that Sarah probably did it. But what really happened is that he decided to sleep on the floor and Jacob got sick in the middle of the night, leaned over the side of the bunk bed and puked all over Bradlee and Bradlee didn't even wake up! And Jacob just got a drink and went back to bed! Crazy yucky kids! I loved that he just assumed it was something Sarah did!
Pictures include the best picture of Jacob we've taken in a while (he's in that awkward smile stage) and his Smith Game Face. You know the one.
No comments:
Post a Comment