Monday, May 24, 2010

Where does he come up with this stuff?!





Bradlee said, "Boys are better than girls." Brandon asked, "How do you know?" He said, "I just know, and because I'm better than Sarah."
Brandon was shaving in our bathroom one morning when Bradlee the early bird arrived on the scene. He said, "I just tooted in your bathroom." Then he rubbed his bum all over Brandon and said, "I rubbed my lucky toot on you!" Who knew some were lucky?
Bradlee was mad at Sarah for accidentally wrecking his road with her dress. He told her, "Your dress is going to the dump! Sarah is the meanest girl in the world." to which she responded by crying inconsolably!
Bradlee declared himself, "Daddy's stuffed animal." Not far from the truth!
On the way to school, Bradlee said he wanted to catch birds. Brandon told him that someone who studies birds is called an orinthologist. He then declared that he had changed his mind about what he wanted to be when he grew up. Instead of being a water skier, he now wanted to be an orinthologist.
Pictures include Bradlee stuck in his own shirt (he was in mid-air!), Bradlee's nap in the car, Bradlee on his new bike (Jacob's old one), and watching a show with his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment