Friday, April 12, 2013
Bad day
In less than 24 hours, Samuel caused a lot of destruction and trouble. He broke the toilet by accidentally dropping the tank lid on it (luckily nothing broke that was holding water, but we had to superglue it back together before we replaced it). He "gave" Brandon's shoes, I mean ALL the shoes he normally wears to work, to the cat, which essentially means he put them in one of the cat's many hiding spots. We looked everywhere for them but Brandon was going to be late for a work meeting so he had to wear his basketball shoes to work. Then, Samuel misplaced his precious Bear Bear. After looking everywhere for it all morning, I opened the fridge to start making lunch for the kids and lo and behold, there was the Bear Bear, sitting next to the milk. I called to Samuel, "I found something of yours!" He asked, "Does it have one cozy ear and one fuzzy ear?" Both the ears on the Bear Bear are identical to everyone but Samuel. He told me he'd put the Bear Bear in the fridge as an April Fool's joke (it was January), but then he'd forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment