Friday, April 12, 2013
Our cat, Snickerdoodle
We got the kids a cat for Christmas. We named her Snickerdoodle. She is amazingly well adjusted to having 4 kids maul her all the time - she is a very nice cat and we've liked being pet owners so far. Before we decided on a cat, we asked the kids what kind of pet they thought we should get. Jacob said a dog, Bradlee wanted a hamster, Sarah wanted a kitty (after we convinced her that 7 cats was NOT an option), and Samuel wanted a Dartmouth Coach (the bus that runs from here to the Boston airport). I said, "No, what kind of ANIMAL should we get?" He said, "You know that thing that goes BZZZ at the Shelton's house?" I said, "You mean a zipline?" "Yes, that's what I want. A zipline." He's been pretty happy with a cat so far, even though it's not a zipline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment