Friday, April 12, 2013

Thanksgiving!



Samuel spent the day taking random pics and videos on my itouch.  Lauren made us the best turkeys ever!!  Pomegranate horseradish glazed - my mouth is watering just remembering!  The last shot is of the most epic Cranium game ever.  Jacob and Samuel and I (Angela) were on a team and were on the brink of victory but I missed 2 guesses in a row.  Jacob acted out Princess Leia and I totally missed it even though Bradlee on the other team said it was obvious because, just as Jacob demonstrated, "she likes to shoot and hide."  Finally, Jacob was supposed to hum a song for me and Samo to guess.  I couldn't figure it out and time was running out.  All of a sudden, Samo yells out, "Mamma mia, Mamma mia let me go!"  And that was the answer - Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody!  I had failed us but Samo won the game for our team and Jacob picked him up after many high-5s and carried him around the house in a victory lap.  It was epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment