Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boys in Oregon

Sarah is an only child right now because Sonna took the boys to Oregon for a couple of weeks. They get back the morning of July 8, the same day Brandon defends his thesis (in the afternoon). It's really good that they're gone right now because Brandon is gone all the time writing and finishing things up. Anyway, here are a few stories Sonna told me:
Bradlee drew a picture of Daddy's machine (his research instrument). It was broken and Gma Sonna was helping him fix it. Bradlee apparently pays more attention to what's happening than we give him credit for!
Of all the fun things at Papa's house, Bradlee was the most excited about eating, "yummy cereal!"
Jacob sounded sad the other day while we were talking on the phone. He said, "I'm sad because I have to talk to you." I guess he's having a great time at Papa's!
Gma Sonna takes the boys and dogs on a mile run in the morning with Jacob on his bike he has there and Bradlee on her shoulders yelling, "Faster, Gma Sonna!"
Bradlee fell asleep on Uncle Connor's lap. When he woke up later he said, "I don't want to be here [on Connor's lap]!"
Bradlee is refusing to acclimate to the Pacific time zone. The other morning he woke up at 3:30am. He was standing by the window and asked, "Gma Sonna, why doesn't it get light here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment