Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bradlee

Bradlee was having trouble finding the words to tell me something so I told him to spit it out. Bradlee was very annoyed and angrily answered, "I don't have anything in my mouth!" The other night, he had a nightmare. He woke up crying and screaming, "Mommy put my picture in the recycling!" I was so tired the other night that I sat out the bedtime routine and just let Brandon do it himself (I do it myself a lot). Well, Bradlee ran away naked after his bath, locked himself in Sarah's room and peed all over the floor. That's what happens when I take a time out! Bradlee loves babies - he is very kind and gentle and enthralled by them - I have high hopes for when Samuel is born (in 5 weeks or less!). Bradlee even tried to convince me to buy little tiny tennis shoes for baby Samuel. Bradlee is very happy his Grandma Sonna is here, especially because she can do underdogs (pregnant mommy can't)!

No comments:

Post a Comment