Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jacob the builder and destroyer




Jacob has been obsessed with all the little legos he got for his birthday. He is constantly building things and follows the instructions pretty well. Jacob cut Bradlee's hair yesterday, the first time we've had any such happening in our family. It was bound to happen sometime. He basically cut a bunch of holes in Bradlee's hair that I had to fix by giving him an 1/8" buzz! Bradlee looks like a marine! Jacob also asked me this week when we were talking about the baby how we decide to not have any more kids even though I still could until I'm 40 (that part of the conversation dates back to his "Why can't my grandmas have any more kids?" question a month ago). Unfortunately, we haven't had enought of the talk for me to explain why we could choose to not have any more babies! Guess it's coming!

1 comment:

  1. It always makes me laugh to realise what twin lives we live, even across the country. FP decided to cut his hair this week too. I'd pulled out the scissors to give Boy his first hair cut, and instead of putting them back I just set them on the bathroom sink, thinking since everyone was in bed, it'd be safe.

    He got up to 'go to the bathroom' and twenty minutes later came out with huge cuts out of the front of his head. He's now bald too.

    ReplyDelete