Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bradlee-isms

Bradlee calls the entertainment center the "ainment-tenor" center. While I'm driving, he likes to randomly point out very matter-of-factly, "We're lost." We could be 2 minutes from home when he says this. Brandon was playing number blocks with Bradlee and made "Pi" out of the blocks. Bradlee asked, "Where's pie?" and then went and got his toy knife from his play kitchen to cut the pi! Bradlee expressed the other night that he wants to be a missionary and serve in Grandma Sonna's house. Bradlee compliments me all the time on my clothes and hair. He'll say, "I love that shirt, Mommy!" He even complimented one of his little friends on her hair this week. When I commented today that one of our friends from Dartmouth looks like her dad who was visiting, Bradlee corrected me and said, "Yes, except her dad doesn't have any hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment